Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2: 2012 DSANV Calendars are Ready for Purchase!

At long last, I have all 500 copies of the newest DSANV calendar for 2012, Moments, in my hot little hands.  Actually, they're in 5 rather large boxes stacked in my kitchen doorway, making for a perfect too-early-in-the-morning-to-be-feeding-the-cats tripping hazard, but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.  A few hundred of them will be quickly unloaded at the Buddy Walk to sell on October 15th, and I can then move the remainder to my basement to fill the orders that come in via e-mail and the DSANV website.

The calendar is a year-long endeavour, one I love very much.  It's a bear trying to ensure all the sittings are done and the images sent in by the photographers on time, and every year I swear that it'll be my last year doing it, but then when the finished product is in my posession, my heart melts into a little puddle and I change my mind quickly and say, okay, one more year...  I think the key is to start a bit earlier this year.  Like January 1st instead of the end of March.  Now, why didn't I think of that before?

Anyway, they are now available for purchase.  If you will be at the DSANV Buddy Walk, you can purchase them there using cash, check or credit card.  If you won't be there, you can purchase individual copies on the DSANV website  (scroll halfway down the page for the blurb about the 2011 calendar - it hasn't been updated yet, so even though the featured issue is not the correct year, I will know that your orders are for 2012) using a credit card.  I say individual copies, because the shipping gets calculated on each copy, which can get expensive if you're purchasing more than one.  If you would like more than one, you can do so by mailing me a check (made out to DSANV, of course).  Just send me an e-mail to calendars@dsanv.org and let me know how many you want, and I will respond with the address to send the check and the total, including shipping, for the desired quantity.  They will also be available to purchase at the DSANV holiday party, some time in early December for those of you who want those last-minute holiday gifts.

In the meantime, here's the beautiful Miss Ellie, Miss December, smiling in her sleep.  You can visit her at her mommy's blog, My Stubborn Little Miss.  LOVE this!  Talk about melting my heart...

7 comments:

Meriah said...

Oh! My! God! ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!! She is so utterly adorablicious I just can't stand it!!!

I want that calendar. Want. And kudos to you, Becca, for doing it (big friendly pat on the back)

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

Oh that baby just melts my heart! I may have to get some since our DS group hasn't done a calendar since Jax was in it two years ago!

my family said...

oh what a doll
our new group is just beginning and I would love to do a calendar....have some ?s if you don't mind listening

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I want that baby. I suppose I can't have her ... already spoken for. Her momma probably won't allow it. Darn.

Precious. Just precious.

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

Zoey's Mom Heather - This is Ellie's mom. She cried for an hour straight in the middle of the night, so you can borrow her if you want! :) But I want her back!

Melissa said...

We missed our Step Up walk this year so I don't have a calendar. I'm off to order one of these! And Ellie is beautiful!