Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Q&A (sort of...)

(Still photo-less.  5 minutes before I had to run to get ready for work this morning, I scrambled to try to find a photo I could post, just because, but I still got nothin'.  hehehe)

Q.  What do you get when you cross a sweet, beautiful, 5 year old girl with a previously-thought-to-be-empty bladder, a full night's sleep and 2 feet of braided hair?

A.  An emergency morning head-to-toe bath before school.  

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep...

To her credit, however, for the next two mornings, when she woke up dry, she was more than excited to tell me, "I'm dry, Mommy!  Look!  My sheets is dry!"

Oh, how I love that girl.

5 comments:

my family said...

oh what a big girl....

can you tell me how your get your picts so big on the blog? Im sick of my layout and want something different and simple....I want BIG picts! you can email me if you want ....thanks

Jen Currier said...

Ugh- not the best way to start a morning, but I love how excited she is about being dry. Come on- being dry should be celebrated! It's a party!! :)

Than4Keeps said...

Hurrraaayyyy for being dry! Life without mornings like this? Take a deep breath and smile while you exhale :~) Have a great day!

Rochelle said...

Love to celebrate with you Sammi you are a delight!

alicia said...

wooohoo!! what a big girl!! a dry night is something we are not near yet.. so YAY for Sammi!!