Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Whimsy and We Have Winners!

Lisa L., Monica and Rob, step right up and retrieve your codes for 25 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!  Monica and Rob, I've already contacted you both and heard back from you, but Lisa, please e-mail me at bateminx@yahoo.com and I'll send you the codes.  :-)  (Deanna, I'm sorry!!  I'd already picked the winners and sent out e-mails when I got your entries!)

Samantha always wants me to put "nakeup" on her.  After the gazillionth quick pat on the nose with my own nakeup sponge, I figured giving her her own (clean one) was the best solution (see below - works like a charm!).  Btw, notice the 3 clips in her hair (placed by Her Royal Highness herself)?  If I've never posted about how important routine is for our kids, remind me and I'll do it later.  Let's just say, for now, that 3 is the rule for her with those darn clips.  They're my clips, but I put them in her hair to keep it up for baths, etc., and if I dare to just put one or two in, I get a little tantrum on my hands until I'm in full compliance.

8 comments:

JC said...

Aw, she is too sweet! And I am giggle over the "nakeup"

Meriah said...

Sammi! Gorgeous! xoxo
I"m kinda bummed I didn't get my stuff in for your giveaway on time. I'm so freakin' scattered, Mama...

Anna Theurer said...

Little Miss Gorgeous with her 3 THREE clips :)

Leah said...

That girl has some sass! Such a beauty with her nakeup!

lovemy3 said...

Love it!!!! She looks so grown up with her hair pulled back.

Anna said...

so adorable! Lil G hs meltdowns about similar things too..... routine. Jut KILLS the "fly by the seat of my pants" mama.

my family said...

little miss you are so beautiful

Rob Monroe said...

Woo hoo! My wife will not kick me in the face this year over my opposition to Christmas Pictures! :) But really, thanks again!

Adorable picture.