Monday, November 1, 2010

Where Olivia Goes, Samantha Will Follow

Okay, so I was going to take a little break for a few days, but man, it's in my blood now!  hehehe  Somehow I still feel compelled to post every day, which I'm sure will change when I realize I have nothing to yap about.  So I'm taking it a bit easy, sharing some pics from yesterday of Samantha and her best friend, Olivia.  (Some are from my SLR, and 3 are from my cell phone - any guesses which ones?).

I'm still going through and editing the pics from Samantha's school Halloween party and from Halloween itself, so they should be ready in a few days.  In the meantime, here's a glimpse of the beautiful day we had yesterday - crisp, cool, breezy, sunny, sky dotted with white fluffy clouds, ground littered with the bold reds and yellows of fallen leaves.  It was just...gorgeous

Just like my girl.



Going down the slide just like Mommy does with Sammi.

Samantha being a good friend and letting Olivia slide first.


(yep, there are some continuity errors here - note the now-you-see-it-now-you-don't coat).


Pointing out the big, fluffy white clouds in the sky.  I know it won't be long before she begins to think about what animal/vegetable/mineral/fantasticalcreature the clouds look like.  I'm so looking forward to the day when we can both lie on the grass, looking up at the sky, telling stories about what we see. 

8 comments:

Carol N. said...

What happy, sunshiny shots! Love to Sammi and Olivia :o)

my family said...

you dont have to stop posting just b/c its Nov. Looks like a beautiful day

Rochelle said...

She is so beautiful. Glad you had a beautiful weekend to get out and enjoy!

Unknown said...

I love your PICTURES!!! Sammi is a roCKstAr! and I have to tell you I love Olivia! I do...I watch it with the kids and it makes me laugh...she is so funny and her brother is great! and her teacher and her friends..ok i like the whole idea of Olivia...Sammi has great taste! I will not go on and on with my favorite parts but I have her teacher talking in my head while I am commenting! OLIVIA! smiles

Lacey said...

That is the cutest piggy ever! I love that she loves it so much!

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Looks like Sammi and Olivia had a good time. The pictures are precious and so is Sammi... Love the one where they are both at the bottom of the slide :)

Kari said...

Sadie loves Olivia too :) Samantha looks so happy outside with the beautiful fall leaves. Don't take some time off... I look forward to your posts too much :)

Heather said...

Your pictures are amazing and your girl,even more so.I love that she loves Olivia ... one of my personal top favorite book characters.Ever.Zoey would so not watch the show .... me I would!!